Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darclide View Post
    I can repeat myself as much as I want:

The utter lack of evidence about my views of the financial situation, the user situation, the developer situation and the distribution situation all pointing in the same direction: I am full of shit.
    Of course this won't change my mind and I will keep repeating it. Perfectly fine with me. I'll gladly show up at every upcoming similar article, to be pointed and laughed at. Maybe I can spend more time in real life than repeating inane bs here. There are a couple of "searching for a gardener" calls, maybe I'll take one of these.

Good luck with that full of shit of mine and read me later, pretty sure a new article I can troll into will follow soon anyway
    Fixed again.

Comment

Awww, you're still so mad that throwing around insults is the best you can do? I really must have hit a nerve here <3

Comment

[Phoronix is having problems accepting some posts now, I'll try it later]

Comment

I'll try to post this to Phoronix, this time without any link nor mention to any company:

> Name one remaining main stream distribution that pushes KDE as the default.

Anyone may think that Kubuntu is not a mainline distribution, but is used a lot, in a lot of companies (*), schools, etc. to the point of having commercial support available and to the point of coming preinstalled.

(*) One famous example in October 2014:

"KDE’s Plasma used in Hobbit movies": Long time fans of Kubuntu will know of previous boasts that they use a 35,000-Core Ubuntu Farm to render films like Avatar and The Hobbit supported by a Kubuntu desktop. Great to see they’re making use of Plasma and its desktop capabilities.

Comment

I'll try to post this to Phoronix, this time without any link nor mention to any company:

Anyone may think that Kubuntu is not a mainline distribution, but is used a lot, in a lot of companies (*), schools, etc. to the point of having commercial support available and to the point of coming preinstalled.

Comment

Originally posted by darclide View Post
              Awww, you're still so mad that throwing around insults is the best you can do?
              Trolling is fun, you should know it.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
                Trolling is fun, you should know it.
                Well, if that is your idea of and attempt at trolling, you better stay with the regular fanboy answers, they look slightly less pathetic *patpats*

Comment

> [...]

If anyone wants links about companies giving support to Kubuntu, companies selling laptops and other computers with Kubuntu preinstalled, and "KDE’s Plasma used in Hobbit movies" (using Kubuntu), he'll have e.g. to look for it, since Phoronix is not allowing posts mentioning their addresses.

Comment

> [...]

If anyone wants links about companies giving support to Kubuntu, companies selling laptops and other computers with Kubuntu preinstalled, and "KDE’s Plasma used in Hobbit movies" (using Kubuntu), he'll have e.g. to look for it, since Phoronix is not allowing posts mentioning their addresses.

Comment

• Originally posted by darclide View Post
                      Well, initially I just wanted to point out how bad the situation in KDE land is, -senseless drivel- Instead of, I don't know, maybe starting to fix it instead of denying that there are problems.
                      Ah, so you actually think you are helpful, stimulating increased efforts to polish Linux desktops. Let me give you a fatherly advice positive reinforcement is infinitely more effective. Sorry, but now I really have to leave, there is a bunch of free software I want to work with instead of discussing further with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X