Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox 47.0 Is Ready For Release

Phoronix: Firefox 47.0 Is Ready For Release

The final expected binaries of Firefox 47.0 are now available ahead of the expected official debut tomorrow...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Nothing interesting :

Comment

Firefox 47.0 now supports embedded YouTube videos with HTML5 vieo even if Flash is not installed
      What year is this? >________<

Comment

I'm playing HTML5-Youtube for a long time now on Linux+FF...the trick is: send "FF on Windows" or "Chromium" UserAgent...
        Don't really know what this BS should be good for - never had any trouble, so the only thing i could think of is trying to promote Chrome or something...

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricPrism View Post

What year is this? >________<
          Obviously, it's the year of the Linux desktop.

Comment

firefox now supports html5 embedded is not present on changelog.

Comment

They removed 3D view? Outrageous. I'm sticking with 46.

Comment

about videos, is not html5 embeded video, it nows if there is a flash embeded video, it converts it to html5 and plays it, some website didn't changed the embeded code of a youtube video since 5 or more years ago, with this the videos will play even if you don't have flash, but only embeded flash youtube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by randomizer View Post
                  They removed 3D view? Outrageous. I'm sticking with 46.
                  You can still install the addon providing the same functionality.
                  A WebGL-based 3D visualization of a webpage.

Comment

Now if only they gave me a hassle-free way to override web page settings and put any embedded videos into full screen mode...

Comment

Working...
                    X