X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not for me

Comment

I'll sit this out and wait for "Polished Aluminum"

(...which will be to Chrome as Iceweasel is to Firefox)

Comment

I find chrome faster for loading Gmail, facebook and all these Web 2.0/AJAX powered sites as compared to Firefox/Opera. But right now it lacks too many features provided by firefox for me. Plus one thing is very crappy.. wtf does it have to share it's proxy settings with IE???

Comment

Yes, Google Chromo is a good thing to use as a search engine since Google Chrome is attractive, fast and has some impressive new features present in it.

Comment

I haven't tried google chrome yet.

Comment

I presume all of you are using the Windows version for testing this thing.

As in all things Google, Chrome will also be permanently in Beta.

Comment

Looks like google has a staggering team of 3 peeps working on the Chrome Linux port.

Comment

Hmmm... Interesting. When the port is done, I'll certainly give it a try.

Comment

wow. Gotta say, even with the few people (which doesn't surprise me), I expected it to be a little farther along that that.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                      Looks like google has a staggering team of 3 peeps working on the Chrome Linux port.

http://www.aaronboodman.com/2008/11/...-on-linux.html
                      "The other three guys" besides himself. That makes 4. Still a pretty small team, granted.

Comment

Working...
                      X