Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine 1.9.10 Has Video Output Improvements, C++ Runtime Fixes

Phoronix: Wine 1.9.10 Has Video Output Improvements, C++ Runtime Fixes

Wine 1.9.10 was released today, Monday, rather than on their usual bi-weekly Friday release cadence. However, even with the extra weekend of development, it's not a particularly noteworthy release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

does anyone have an idea of when directx11 is gonna be supported in wine?

Comment

Originally posted by davidbepo View Post
      I don't know what their roadmap is, but CodeWeavers as started upstreaming d3d11 patches. You can also watch API stats on WineHQ.

I believe they have a lot of work they haven't submitted yet and there will be a bigger push as we get closer to CrossOver 16 in November/December.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbepo View Post
        You can check the wineapi page. Last I checked, DX10.1 was at ~80% completion, and DX11 was sitting at like ~15%. Though, it should be noted, a lot of DX11 just builds off of DX10 work.
        All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Nice page thank you!

I'm surprised that d3d9 is actually not complete.

Comment

This wine version have some fixes like as fonts in pac-man championship dx+

And solves dx mode in soulbringer

Comment

Originally posted by geearf View Post
              I'm surprised that d3d9 is actually not complete.
              directx api is a very big piece of software, with hundreds of never-used/do-nothing functions, so it's ok if they are not implemented.

Comment

I see.

Comment

Working...
                X