Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qt Creator 3.5 Released With Its New Scrollbars

Phoronix: Qt Creator 3.5 Released With Its New Scrollbars

Eike Ziller of The Qt Company announced the release today of the Qt Creator 3.5 integrated development environment...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Have they fixed Ctrl+hover action freezing issue? I'm ashamed to say but its here for many major releases and its literally impossible to work when just copy-pasting freezes IDE for 10 seconds. I have worked out this relfex already -- to move cursor to an empty spot before pressing Ctrl.

Comment

Originally posted by magika View Post
      Have they fixed Ctrl+hover action freezing issue? I'm ashamed to say but its here for many major releases and its literally impossible to work when just copy-pasting freezes IDE for 10 seconds. I have worked out this relfex already -- to move cursor to an empty spot before pressing Ctrl.
      No, not yet, but you can disable it.Go to Tools->Options->Text Editor->Behavior. There is an option called "Enable mouse navigation" at the bottom right section called "Mouse and Keyboard".

Comment

Originally posted by magika View Post

I have never run into that issue myself.

Is there a bug report so that the developers are aware of the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl Napf View Post

I have never run into that issue myself.

Is there a bug report so that the developers are aware of the problem?

They closed it with 3.5, but only one of two patches was merged, so idk.
          However, disabling mouse navigation works around issue. Hooray.

Comment

Working...
          X