Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivaldi TP4 Brings UI Customizations, Better HiDPI

Phoronix: Vivaldi TP4 Brings UI Customizations, Better HiDPI

For those interested in the Vivaldi closed-source, cross-platform web browser, the fourth technical preview release is now available...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Ha, just yesterday I was wondering what happened to this project. I haven't heard anything since TP3 and that was almost 3 months ago.
    Unlike Opera (which I have always appreciated, but never got into), Vivaldi actually has a chance to become my main browser.

Comment

Quite small progress for such big team...
      Well, I'll need to invest more time into Otter Browser as they added some more features that we had for some time already.

Comment

Fuck this!

Comment

uid313

How old are you?

Be sure that those kind of childish messages wouldn't help in any way the open source cause.

Comment

Originally posted by The Solutor View Post
            uid313

How old are you?

Be sure that those kind of childish messages wouldn't help in any way the open source cause.
            Doesn't matter if it helps open source or not.

Because if they're not helping, they should just gtfo.

As far as I am concerned, I rather see them not realising anything at all, than for them to release something proprietary.

Comment

Working...
            X