Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE Applications 15.04.2 Released

Phoronix: KDE Applications 15.04.2 Released

The KDE crew has announced the release of KDE Applications 15.04.2 today, which is a monthly bug-fix update for the KDE Applications 15.04 stack...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I wonder if it finally fixes the saving of new "Places" in the file manager.

Comment

Originally posted by mark45 View Post
      I wonder if it finally fixes the saving of new "Places" in the file manager.
      That would be nice. I didn't notice until I did a fresh install of Kubuntu, now I'm stuck with default Places with no way to add things like "Downloads" and my ftp server...

Comment

Originally posted by lunarcloud View Post

That would be nice. I didn't notice until I did a fresh install of Kubuntu, now I'm stuck with default Places with no way to add things like "Downloads" and my ftp server...
        Wow I just checked for updates (Kubuntu 15.04), installed them, rebooted, and the bug seems fixed.

Comment

Working...
        X