Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wine 1.7.44 Works On More 64-bit ARM Support

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wine 1.7.44 Works On More 64-bit ARM Support

    Phoronix: Wine 1.7.44 Works On More 64-bit ARM Support

    Wine 1.7.44 is out this morning to end out the month of May for the Wine development community...

    http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag....7.44-Released

  • #2
    In this wine version burnout paradise online mode works, no more crash at connect moment



    Maybe more later upload other results

    Comment


    • #3
      Can someone summarize what the benefit of ARM support in Wine is... I wasn't aware there were any traditional Win32/Win64 applications compiled for ARM??

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by blueadept View Post
        Can someone summarize what the benefit of ARM support in Wine is... I wasn't aware there were any traditional Win32/Win64 applications compiled for ARM??
        That's a good question, so I googled and found some good stuff.
        http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...tem&px=MTI5MzM

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by pinguinpc View Post
          In this wine version burnout paradise online mode works, no more crash at connect moment

          Very nice! We're also very glad that the patch was finally accepted, it was already included in Wine Staging before.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by slackner View Post


            Very nice! We're also very glad that the patch was finally accepted, it was already included in Wine Staging before.
            Maybe other patches of you can be accepted step by step, only needs wait

            Comment

            Working...
            X