Foobnix Music Player Ported To GTK3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hermit View Post
    Amarok2 goes even further with the social integration aspect. Personally I think Clementine has just about the perfect balance of core music playing features and rich media enhancement. On the other extreme, deadbeef is probably the closest to a no-frills foobar2000-like experience.
    +1 for deadbeef...it's definitely a great player without the irritating fluff.

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikawn View Post
      Oh how I hate the interface of just about every music player I've used on Linux. There's simply nothing that comes close to Media Monkey or Foobar2000, I wish either of those were open source.

The closest I've come to liking one is Songbird, but look how that went.
      Have you tried DeaDBeeF ? I used to be a foobar2000 user and I had a minimalistic user interface. DeaDBeeF simply plays music and is not bloated!

http://www.dirtcellar.net

Comment

Instead of using older music player, I'd like to use streaming muisc player, which could be more and more popular in near years, such as YouTube, Spotify.
        Besides, I have recevied some third-party software, like Spotify Downloader Mac to download music and playlists to MP3 and add local files to Spotify to make the music collection together. It could be better to listen to all audio files in the same music player on any device and music player.

Comment

Working...
        X