X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ssokolow
    replied
    Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
    I know right? About time. Though I'm not really keen on the word "partial" being used. I just hope I can get decent 1080p video playback, and preferably lower CPU usage. I'm not entirely sure but I think FF is now the most CPU-heavy browser, while Chrome is the most RAM heavy.
    I vaguely remember "partial" just meaning that they only implemented the parts YouTube actually used, rather than features that would be used for... say... some kind of in-browser non-linear video editor.

Leave a comment:

• schmidtbag
    replied
    Originally posted by samdraz View Post
    after reading beta notes, finally they decided to support Media Source Extensions
    I know right? About time. Though I'm not really keen on the word "partial" being used. I just hope I can get decent 1080p video playback, and preferably lower CPU usage. I'm not entirely sure but I think FF is now the most CPU-heavy browser, while Chrome is the most RAM heavy.

Leave a comment:

• samdraz
    replied
    after reading beta notes, finally they decided to support Media Source Extensions

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Firefox 36 Brings Full HTTP/2 Support

Firefox 36 Brings Full HTTP/2 Support

Phoronix: Firefox 36 Brings Full HTTP/2 Support

Mozilla is officially releasing Firefox 36.0 today and with this version comes a number of new features...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...ox-36-Released
Working...
X