Blender 2.73 Updates The Grease Pencil, Cycles Rendering Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Off-Topic]

For games, I only played Portal 2 and I'd say at 1920x1080 with 2x or 4xAA, it came out pretty good. I do have other games that I have not played for a while and they are not very demanding. Even I get smooth frame rates in an old AMD A8-5700.

So yeah, I'm not planning to buy games that require a discrete graphics card. Not even games that I get horrible frame drops in high, but good frame rates in medium at 1920x1080. Last, but not least, I don't even care to give my money to Intel for their processors. AMD does have a very hard time struggling with IPC/single-threaded performance in the past few years, but I don't mind supporting AMD and do not care to know that Intel is always faster than AMD.

Because I've marked my post as [Off-Topic], let's get back into discussing Blender, shall we? I'm not here to turn this thread into Intel vs AMD processors as there are countless of them out there in the web.

Comment

you Right

But I will buy one of those too
      thanks for the explanation of games.
      I was not turning the discussion into, intel vs AMD, actualy I think that AMD has better chances with HSA than intel

But ok, lets jump on the subject

thanks again
      tux

Comment

Originally posted by GraysonPeddie View Post
        Sequencer Backdrop... I wonder what does that do...
        It's for viewing the video output directly in the clip/track area, instead of the dedicated preview area :

Also if you are interested in what development is in store this year for Blender, check this out:

Comment

Working...
        X