Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine 1.7.22 Tries To Improve Internet Cookies

Phoronix: Wine 1.7.22 Tries To Improve Internet Cookies

A new Wine 1.7 development series bi-weekly point release is now available...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

On my case steam still working (beta 10 Jul 2014) on this wine version

However on this version saint row the third improve performance and loading time improve too (character bug still continued)

Wine 1.7.21 + Nvidia 340.24

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Wine 1.7.22 + Nvidia 340.24

Comment

Originally posted by pinguinpc View Post
      On my case steam still working (beta 10 Jul 2014) on this wine version

However on this version saint row the third improve performance and loading time improve too (character bug still continued)
      just a tip, pinguinpc "On my case" does not make any sense in English. What you should be saying is "In my case". Same goes for "on this wine version"... that should be "with this version of wine" [or "with this wine version"]. I still get what you're saying, but your engilsh translation, still doesn't actually makes sense.

btw, you post this [almost exact] same sentence / videos on every wine release, in the phoronix forums -> is there actually a case where steam doesn't work for you? [it just seems a bit redundant/pointless to constantly be giving updates for something that doesn't actually break ever for you]. cheerz

Comment

on GTA IV appears performance improvements

Wine 1.7.21 + Nvidia 340.17

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by ninez View Post
          just a tip, pinguinpc "On my case" does not make any sense in English. What you should be saying is "In my case". Same goes for "on this wine version"... that should be "with this version of wine" [or "with this wine version"]. I still get what you're saying, but your engilsh translation, still doesn't actually makes sense.

btw, you post this [almost exact] same sentence / videos on every wine release, in the phoronix forums -> is there actually a case where steam doesn't work for you? [it just seems a bit redundant/pointless to constantly be giving updates for something that doesn't actually break ever for you]. cheerz
          For other time maybe use your suggest

Respect second this time refer to change performance with this wine version

Spec Ops The Line

Wine 1.7.21 + Nvidia 340.24

Comment

Working...
          X