X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a little late with the post Attent?ter

Comment

Originally posted by interested View Post
      That "article" is hilariously filled with errors, like systemd needs a reboot after an upgrade. Systemd is simply the best designed and executed init-system for Linux by a large margin, which is why distro maintainers and developers who actually knows about such things, are choosing it as their distros init-system.
      are you unable to read, unable to comprehend or are you maliciously perverting what the author wrote?

so - are you dumb or evil?

Comment

Originally posted by Sidicas View Post
        This reminds me of the linux desktop screen lockers (KDE 2.x?) that were meant to keep other people out, but could be overriden by a logged out user with physical access to the PC and some button mashing. Eventually they fixed those.

It looks like this requires physical access to the PC to force a hibernate. Not too serious.
        As far as I know KDE never made such mistake. It was gnome 2, but it's hard to find the link to this bug now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawlerson View Post
          As far as I know KDE never made such mistake. It was gnome 2, but it's hard to find the link to this bug now.
          I remember the bug he was referring to, Phoronix covered it: http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...tem&px=MTA0NTA It was an X Server bug that affected all Desktop Environments. But that was in the KDE 4 days, not the KDE 2.x days, so maybe he's referring to a different bug?
          All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Working...
          X