Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE 4.10.2 Released, Fixes 100+ Bugs

Phoronix: KDE 4.10.2 Released, Fixes 100+ Bugs

The second monthly update to the KDE 4.10 platform has been released...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Amused me that top of the list of issues fixed if you look at Kde's Issue Tracker is
    konqueror crashes when going to http://www.google.com
    Which seems to have been open since 2001 !

For the record I use KDE and think it's great.

Comment

Love the polish

I realy like it how KDE community has focused a lot on polishing and speeding up their desktop and software in recent releases. Just keep it up girls and boys!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsiolkovsky View Post
        I realy like it how KDE community has focused a lot on polishing and speeding up their desktop and software in recent releases. Just keep it up girls and boys!
        I agree, while Im sure many of those bugs are not a big deal, its still 100 bugs out of the way and in a pretty short amount of time. I just wish I knew what some of the more serious bugs were so I knew what to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
          I agree, while Im sure many of those bugs are not a big deal, its still 100 bugs out of the way and in a pretty short amount of time. I just wish I knew what some of the more serious bugs were so I knew what to look forward to.
          I looked. Only 2 stood out to me.

All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Do they do point release every time they have about 100 bug fixes?

Comment

Originally posted by AJenbo View Post
              Do they do point release every time they have about 100 bug fixes?
              They do a point release every month up until the next major version, its been that way for years. Last month was 4.10.1, the month before that was the 4.10 release. Next month will be 4.10.3
              All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by gripped View Post
                Amused me that top of the list of issues fixed if you look at Kde's Issue Tracker is "konqueror crashes when going to http://www.google.com"
                Which seems to have been open since 2001 !
                Haha funny

PS: heh look at this https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=316300
                Last edited by Nuc!eoN; 04 April 2013, 08:51 AM.

Comment

It just keeps getting better, and better, and better...

Comment

Originally posted by molecule-eye View Post
                    It just keeps getting better, and better, and better...
                    LOL! OMG! KDE is a POS! Constant bugs!

Comment

Working...
                    X