Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Linux Users Are Saying About GNOME In 2012 (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Linux Users Are Saying About GNOME In 2012 (Part 2)

Phoronix: What Linux Users Are Saying About GNOME In 2012 (Part 2)

The first batch of user feedback was published this morning from the 2012 GNOME User Survey. Here's now the second and final batch of GNOME user feedback collected through the annual desktop survey. The results from the actual survey questions will be published later this week.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

So much whining...

Comment

Gnome, Oh my god in 2013 we are still here talking about GNOME, an advanced version of Windows 98 UI. What the fuck there is something wrong in the Linux world.

Comment

Fuck you guys

People were asked what they thought of GNOME and they told us. It's not whining when you say "I don't like this because it's not usable to me." Belittling people for answering an honest question is, however, being a cunt.

Comment

I'm Surprised people are still Talking about Gnome at all!

They Jumped the shark with 3. Re-inventing the wheel was to ignore their users and follow in Microsoft's footprints of Irrelevancy. I'm glad I switched to XFCE runs good doesn't randomly move icons and menus around and stays the Hell out of the way while I USE my MACHINE!

Comment

How come is it possible to still make a point with 2000 opinions!? The only point that can be made now is Godwin's... *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by cliff View Post
              ...follow in Microsoft's footprints of Irrelevancy.
              A 90% market share is "irrelevancy"? Good to know.

I'm glad I switched to XFCE runs good doesn't randomly move icons and menus around and stays the Hell out of the way while I USE my MACHINE!
              Good luck!

Comment

Working...
              X