Originally posted by Pallidus View Post
    just what linux needs

another gay DE
    As in happy?

Leave a comment:

• 89c51
    replied
    Originally posted by Maxjen View Post
    Wow, Terminology looks really nice! The only feature I still miss would be text shadows to make the font more readable on e.g. transparent backgrounds. I use e17 already every day but I'm excited for the release because then they will probably start e18 which will be based on elementary and take full advantage of compositing and not just have it as an module.
    There are a lot of things to be done and will be a blessing if devs start to take notice and start using EFL as a toolkit to make apps. E17 needs (or deserves) native apps. As for compositing native Wayland compositor is in the "plans" but i believe once the protocol is ready E will be able to run on it.

BTW is there a way to make Everything search in all the files?? And is there a way to make the screen lock when it blanks??

Leave a comment:

• Maxjen
    replied
    Wow, Terminology looks really nice! The only feature I still miss would be text shadows to make the font more readable on e.g. transparent backgrounds. I use e17 already every day but I'm excited for the release because then they will probably start e18 which will be based on elementary and take full advantage of compositing and not just have it as an module.

Leave a comment:

• Otamay
    replied
    E17 needs more love, the lack of applications is frustrating, but the EFL libraries seems to be very powerful and lightweight. For example, the terminal "Terminology" (http://www.enlightenment.org/p.php?p=about/terminology) is usable and very beautiful, and have been developed since July, 2012.

Leave a comment:

• 89c51
    replied
    just what linux needs

another gay DE
    Weird. I 've been testing it and haven noticed any homoerotic behavior.

It has some rough corners here and there though but we are still in Alpha. Overall its pretty nice.

Leave a comment:

• varikonniemi
    replied
    just what linux needs

another gay DE
    Interesting, care to share details? Technically it looks really promising, from what i can gather with a quick glimpse of their documentation.
    Last edited by varikonniemi; 05 December 2012, 05:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pallidus
    replied
    just what linux needs

another gay DE

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Enlightenment E17 Alpha 8: "It's A Good One"

Enlightenment E17 Alpha 8: "It's A Good One"

Phoronix: Enlightenment E17 Alpha 8: "It's A Good One"

While it took twelve years to see its first alpha release, the Enlightenment E17 window manager is now certainly living up to the "release early, release often" philosophy. Alpha releases are being tagged every few days -- we're now up to three E17 alphas in the past week...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X