GNOME 3.6 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bwat47 View Post

is it in [testing] yet? Or did you compile it?
    He must have. I don't see the packages in testing.

Originally posted by Massa View Post
    I'm using this release on Arch Linux and Nautilus is actually one of my favorite improvements. Search actually... works now! You should give it a try.

The search function always worked for me on arch O_o

Comment

Originally posted by tancrackers View Post
      He must have. I don't see the packages in testing.
      Its in [gnome-unstable]

Comment

Originally posted by Rantpaste
        You expect these people to TRY something before denigrating it? Nautilus is much improved over 3.4, but if you have an issue you want fixed you should raise the issue with your vendor. Oh wait, you're using this for free? Great, then fix it - code talks, forks are free, etc.
        It'd be nice if they fixed the dual pane feature that they removed.

j/k... i'm not going to waste my time forking their project and writing code they have no interest in. i'll just use something else.

Seriously... what kind of a self-absorbed person who thinks they're the only game in town says, "don't like it? fork it!" Uhhh, no. We just won't use it if it's a POS.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantpaste
          You expect these people to TRY something before denigrating it? Nautilus is much improved over 3.4, but if you have an issue you want fixed you should raise the issue with your vendor. Oh wait, you're using this for free? Great, then fix it - code talks, forks are free, etc.
          Yes, he's using this for free and if there's some problem it will be fixed for free as well. It's not proprietary shit like crApple or ms where serious problems remain unfixed, pal. When comes to vendors it's Fedora, Canonical or Gnome project itself, but it seems some morons have no clue.

Comment

Working...
          X