Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlightenment E17 Improves Drag-n-Drop Support

Phoronix: Enlightenment E17 Improves Drag-n-Drop Support

There's another new development snapshot out of Enlightenment's forthcoming E17 release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

WOW

I couldn't resist it. I just registered to say: WOW! more than 10 years of development, and they have just implemented proper drag'n'drop Keep up the good work lol

Comment

Yep, it's pretty amusing that they implemented GL compositing before a working drag and drop. Priorities, I suppose.

Comment

and it's things like this why I don't care to use e17. Seriously, half their efforts seem like a complete waste of time.

Comment

Durr Hurr Durr

Seriously, you guys are retards. This is an improvement to DnD, not the first incarnation of DnD.

If the above posts are an indicator of your collective technical expertise, then I would recommend that you not use E17, Linux, personal computers, phones, etc, and go get a job in a meat packing plant.

F

Comment

Originally posted by russofris View Post
            Durr Hurr Durr

Seriously, you guys are retards. This is an improvement to DnD, not the first incarnation of DnD.

If the above posts are an indicator of your collective technical expertise, then I would recommend that you not use E17, Linux, personal computers, phones, etc, and go get a job in a meat packing plant.

F
            I completely agree!

Comment

Originally posted by russofris View Post
              Durr Hurr Durr

F
              Hehe. Let's take that a step further... Meat packing plant might be too accident prone. Maybe a job stuffing teddy bears?

On a more serious note, I'm glad to see the E17 release approaching. I remember when my college roommate was using an early build (in Lunar Linux) on his desktop back in my college days (~10 years ago).

Comment

Originally posted by Veerappan View Post
                Hehe. Let's take that a step further... Meat packing plant might be too accident prone. Maybe a job stuffing teddy bears?
                They are probably trolling. They cant be that stupid.

Originally posted by Veerappan View Post
                On a more serious note, I'm glad to see the E17 release approaching. I remember when my college roommate was using an early build (in Lunar Linux) on his desktop back in my college days (~10 years ago).
                I hope it will be mature enough once its released in order to replace gnome. Apart from the bug fixing it needs some integration work and a few apps here and there but that will come once people start using it i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
                  They are probably trolling. They cant be that stupid.

I hope it will be mature enough once its released in order to replace gnome. Apart from the bug fixing it needs some integration work and a few apps here and there but that will come once people start using it i believe.
                  Why should it replace GNOME?

Comment

Originally posted by jayrulez View Post
                    Why should it replace GNOME?
                    Replace gnome as my DE. Not replace gnome in general.

Comment

Working...
                    X