Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drago
    replied
    They could target wayland deployment, and be the first fully functional wayland DE. That is the way to gain popularity.

Leave a comment:

• chris200x9
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowBane View Post
    Razor-Qt doesn't provide its own window manager, so all that should be required for running under wayland is to compile against Qt 5.
    Isn't the API of qt 4.x different from that of qt 5.x? I'm pretty sure you can't just compile against qt 5 unless there's explicit support, I'm pretty disappointed I thought they'd support qt 5 in the 0.5.x branch.

meh

Leave a comment:

• ShadowBane
    replied
    Originally posted by Drago View Post
    Wayland anyone?
    Razor-Qt doesn't provide its own window manager, so all that should be required for running under wayland is to compile against Qt 5.

Leave a comment:

• Drago
    replied
    Wayland anyone?

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Razor-Qt Desktop Still Being Developed, v0.5 Is Near

Razor-Qt Desktop Still Being Developed, v0.5 Is Near

Phoronix: Razor-Qt Desktop Still Being Developed, v0.5 Is Near

While there hasn't been a new release since February, like the Trinity KDE 3.5 fork, the Razor-qt desktop environment continues to be actively developed. Razor-qt 0.5.0 will be released soon...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X