Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
    Bugs that are really annoying:
    • KMix lacks some mixer sliders offered to me by alsamixer. Namely the "front", "rear", "center", "woofer" and "side" sliders. Only "master" is offered. This is with an Asus Xonar D1 card.
    Did you check the "Configure channels" dialog (in the Settings menu)? For me, it hid all controls but the master channel in there. If your missing channels are listed there under 'Available channels', drag them over to the visible ones.

Comment

Originally posted by LordLethis View Post
      Did you check the "Configure channels" dialog (in the Settings menu)? For me, it hid all controls but the master channel in there. If your missing channels are listed there under 'Available channels', drag them over to the visible ones.
      They are not listed there:

Last edited by RealNC; 09 August 2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

It gets better and better.The taskbar now lost it's transparent color. It's now using a bright, distracting color. I tried to move it to another side of the desktop. When doing that, the color looks OK again. When I move it back, it's broken again.

While doing that a few times, my computer started freezing periodically, including the mouse cursor, and the HD trashing. What the hell? Fortunately there's CTRL+Alt+F1. I pressed that, and after 30 seconds it got registered. dmesg shows nothing. htop shows... wow! A process called "kactivitymanagerd" (I think) was using 15.7GB RAM (it's a 16GB system) and 8GB swap (and swap usage was getting higher by the second.)

That's what I call defensive programming, lol. When you have used up all resources available, well fuck that, keep going.

PS:
        And I still have no idea how to fix the taskbar/panel color.

Comment

Working...
        X