No announcement yet.

PulseAudio 1.0 Is Now Released With New Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medieval: Total War is sadly no longer very playable on windows, particularly when using either Win764 or Nvidia cards.

Comment

Originally posted by NomadDemon View Post
      have same problem vincent
      want to play age of empires... need fglrx drivers or full windows, i dont want fglrx it craps many websites, and realy dont need it.
      lets make mesa ati faster in 3d please
      You can try different fglrx versions, 11.4 is known to behave well in most cases. You can also try the most recent one from AMD website.
      Then you may find a version which does not 'crap' other stuff, and works with games.
      By the way, fglrx is known not to like Wine so even if you get your websites working with it, you may still have problems.
      Or get an nvidia graphics card.

Comment

@NomadDemon: I run AOE2 in a WinXP Virtualbox install with r600g from git on my Debian host (lowly RadeonHD 4550 does the job). The only thing I would ever boot to Windows for was to run AOE2, but now there's no need since it works just fine in VB.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftman View Post
          Sadly many windows games stopped working after some service craps updates. While it's about PA I don't care at all about winblows, so go back to your blog, please.
          You are not helping the problems with linux audio and you are making really bad assumptions about me. But please, do continue. It amuses me.

Comment

thanks DanL
            i will think about virtual box, but i dont like virtualisation of full OS

Originally posted by AlbertP View Post
            You can try different fglrx versions, 11.4 is known to behave well in most cases. You can also try the most recent one from AMD website.
            Then you may find a version which does not 'crap' other stuff, and works with games.
            By the way, fglrx is known not to like Wine so even if you get your websites working with it, you may still have problems.
            Or get an nvidia graphics card.
            nah.. same issue from 10.1
            benchmark.pl
            comments area is fully crapped out. dont want it anymore

Comment

Working...
            X