Beta 2 Of The Enlightenment Foundation Libraries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barbieri View Post
    Enlightenment officially supports ConnMan. We believe it provide excellent services, being fast and easy to write front-ends. Currently we just lack support (UI) for corner case configurations such as static IP or VPN, but shouldn't be hard to add, just lack of users of these features.
    My knowledge of networking is even less than the knowledge my mother has about her Vista laptop, so this is emberassing
    What I need is basic wpa2 encryption and tlls (or something) with wep and CA certificates. The tlls is obviously for school, and there are multiple acces points with the same ssid that should all work the same as if the buildings where packed with repeaters. Ofcourse the wpa supplicant needs to automaticaly be connected to the one with the best signal strenght, without continious connection failures to the network.

Riiiight.... :')

Comment

Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
      My knowledge of networking is even less than the knowledge my mother has about her Vista laptop, so this is emberassing
      What I need is basic wpa2 encryption and tlls (or something) with wep and CA certificates. The tlls is obviously for school, and there are multiple acces points with the same ssid that should all work the same as if the buildings where packed with repeaters. Ofcourse the wpa supplicant needs to automaticaly be connected to the one with the best signal strenght, without continious connection failures to the network.

Riiiight.... :')
      so try connman, just get a new version like 0.63.

Comment

Will try it out tommorow. Is the EFL frontend/UI available from connman.net or over at Enlightenment?

Comment

Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
          Will try it out tommorow. Is the EFL frontend/UI available from connman.net or over at Enlightenment?
          It's in Enlightenment codebase, together with other official plugins (trunk/e/src/modules/connman). All you need is e_dbus compiled with connman support (default).

Comment

Working...
          X