X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• etnlWings
    replied
    Originally posted by drelyn86 View Post
    Are you sure this isn't an issue with flash?
    Generally it's Flash but compiz can make the difference between flash's performance being just tolerable and intolerable on some systems.

Any word on whether 0.9.2 fixes CCSM? I tweak just about every plugin I use and I really CBFed either fiddling with config files, or gconf-editor.

Leave a comment:

• drelyn86
    replied
    Originally posted by d2kx View Post
    Does the performance still suck when doing Flash fullscreen video?
    Are you sure this isn't an issue with flash?

Leave a comment:

• d2kx
    replied
    Does the performance still suck when doing Flash fullscreen video?

Leave a comment:

• ethana2
    replied
    cool!

Is there a PPA for this somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Here's Compiz 0.9.2; Should Be Ready For General Use

Here's Compiz 0.9.2; Should Be Ready For General Use

Phoronix: Here's Compiz 0.9.2; Should Be Ready For General Use

Sam Spilsbury has just announced the release of Compiz 0.9.2 as the successor to Compiz 0.9.0, which was released in July of this year. We knew that Compiz 0.9.2 was on the way and that it would offer many improvements from new animations to plug-ins that would make you feel as though you are drunk or tripping by simulating hallucinogenic effects. Yes, really, but at least there's also useful changes like plug-ins for loading GLSL shaders for windows and GLSL shaders to be applied to an entire screen through an OpenGL Frame Buffer-Object...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X