Adobe Flash Player 10.1 Officially Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obscene_CNN View Post
    Gentoo has flash-10.1.53.64 listed as testing in portage for amd64. I haven't installed it yet though.
    I saw that on packages.gentoo.org
    It said that they're using nspluginwrapper, but it just now got removed because it wasn't working.

Here's the changelog:

Comment

Google Chrome Dev-Channel + youtube.com/html5

I hope that Adobe crap will die soon.

Comment

Other media isn't very optimistic

Comment

performance regression between from 10 to 10.1

I get less video perfomance playing youtube content now that my ubuntu distrib upgraded flash player 10 to 10.1

On an Atom N450 netbook, Youtube 480p was ok at 30fps (dropping very few frames)

Now with 10.1, on the same test video, framerate oscillate between 4 and 30fps for an approx 16fps median.

Because of the security flaw in 10, I imagine that keeping the old version is not an option.
          I'm very decived by this upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by AnorexiasGrizzli View Post
            i do, PM me
            PM sent...thanks bud

Comment

Flash 10.1 rocks! No, seriously, it's so good I've removed flashblock completely.

Of course it helps that there's no 64bit version of flash, so it isn't even installed on my system. Turns out no site I'm interested in actually requires flash anyway.

Give it a try, the browsing experience is easily superior this way!

Comment

Adobe Flash Platform Summit 2010

Thanks for the information shared here. that was an interesting and informative. I had a good experience by participating in the Adobe Summit in 2009 which features the latest developments on the Adobe Flash Platform that is of utmost importance to both developers, as well as designers.. I learnt lot of new technologies in Adobe. And I am planning to attend 2010 edition as well. I found the information about the conference from adobesummit.com

Comment

Who knew that Adobe too resorts to spam practices to stay alive...

Comment

This is the worst and most obvious atroturfer I have ever seen in my entire life xD

Comment

Working...
                    X