Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackStar View Post
    You mean like "gksu gedit /etc/hosts"?
    That's not fine grained enough. And you cannot put stuff like ".swf?clicktag=" in it. Well you can but it doesn't make sense. But I can imagine that from a Google point of view they'd rather not have such a thing in Chrome

Comment

They STILL haven't fixed the annoying bouncy text in the url bar bug. How utterly annoying and amateurish.

Comment

NoScript please.

Comment

Originally posted by monraaf View Post
          That's not fine grained enough. And you cannot put stuff like ".swf?clicktag=" in it. Well you can but it doesn't make sense. But I can imagine that from a Google point of view they'd rather not have such a thing in Chrome
          Privoxy and /etc/hosts works well enough for me. Bonus points for working on any browser without having to install an extension or configuring it separately.

Comment

Originally posted by bugmenot2 View Post
            They STILL haven't fixed the annoying bouncy text in the url bar bug. How utterly annoying and amateurish.
            The what?

(Can't see anything bouncy here)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackStar View Post
              The what?

(Can't see anything bouncy here)
              This is what I am getting: http://tinypic.com/r/bvuch/6

Comment

Originally posted by bugmenot2 View Post
                This is what I am getting: http://tinypic.com/r/bvuch/6
                Nice!

Looks like a bug that appears in a specific combination of FreeType, Pango, Chromium, fonts and font settings. Sounds fun to debug. (Nothing like that here Ubuntu 9.10, Gnome, Calibri 11pt, light hinting, subpixel AA, font bitmaps disabled).

Comment

Working...
                X