X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@RealNC:
    Ah... ofcourse >.<

Anyway, no I am using Fedora 12 on my desktop, currently
    I always wanted to make my own Gentoo and LFS, but never actually did it...

Comment

Neat. I wonder if it would be possible to have a real-time satellite image of your own house as the background.

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
        Neat. I wonder if it would be possible to have a real-time satellite image of your own house as the background.
        Lol, use Konqueror, google your house with google maps, drag&drop it on your desktop widget, fullscreen it and it keeps your house satalite image up to date with the image.

However, it's not realy a static webpage, so I don't know if it'll work

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDayze View Post
          Well, it may be that Ubuntu was the only distro that was dumbed down enough to be popular among the Tom Dick and Harry crowd.

KDE is technically a stronger desktop IMO.

So let the KDE desktop continue marching on
          I agree wholeheartedly.

Originally posted by Zhick View Post
          I think you mean with KDE 4.4.2 I guess? 'cause for me this was still present with 4.4.1, but now it seems fixed with 4.4.2.
          My only system suffering from that is my 64-bit virtual machine, which is still unfixed as of 4.4.2.

Comment

I just upgraded my production Mandriva Linux computer following these instructions and I am loving it. One little thing I have noticed that is fixed in this release is that the frame around Luna/Moon widget is gone. Looks much nicer now with the space wallpaper I am using.

Comment

Working...
            X