Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a grand evil conspiracy lie behind specific Desktop Environments?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hopone handled my DMCA complaints about you

I have over FIFTY emails from them, they assume total responsibility for your criminal activities, and they have ceased that support as of this time.

"Landon Stewart via RT" <[email protected]>
    To:
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Date:
    Monday 05:32:18 pm

Hello,

I have disabled the site extinct-marsupial.org ....

Comment

• no fact zone

Originally posted by sandAlfoan View Post
      I have over FIFTY emails from them, they assume total responsibility for your criminal activities, and they have ceased that support as of this time.

"Landon Stewart via RT" <[email protected]>
      To:
      [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
      Date:
      Monday 05:32:18 pm

Hello,

I have disabled the site extinct-marsupial.org ....
      Hey, get those facts out of here!

Comment

• Post count++

http://www.phoronix.com/forums/showp...&postcount=297
        http://www.phoronix.com/forums/showp...&postcount=298
        http://www.phoronix.com/forums/showp...&postcount=299
        http://www.phoronix.com/forums/showp...&postcount=300

What the hell, glitch in the matrix? Now I'm scared, yotambien's predictions are starting to come true.

29 August 2010
        Phoronix forums became self-aware.
        It has begun...

Comment

• Originally posted by sandAlfoan View Post
          ...they assume total responsibility for your criminal activities, and they have ceased that support as of this time.
          Er, those are further lies: they haven't assumed the slightest bit of responsibility for anything, and they haven't accused me of anything remotely like "criminal activities". Just like the lies in your fraudulent DMCA complaints, the lies in your fraudulent domain registrations, the lies about your having active criminal complaints, and the rest of your lies.

As simple support for this, please note that every other web site I have?all hosted on exactly the same provider, as can be validated by a quick look at their DNS records?continues to remain online:

http://shugendo.org
          http://siege-engines-r-us.com
          http://legrandumc.org

That doesn't really sound like the way a hosting provider who's assumed "total responsibilty" for a customer's "criminal activities" would be reacting, now, does it?

But rather than focus on the minutiae into which you'd so obviously prefer to divert this "discussion", for lack of a better word, why don't we discuss the legality (or lack thereof) of your attempts to interfere with my employment, your attempts to interfere with my wife's employment, your sending defamatory and harassing emails to somewhere between (by your own count) 900 and 3,000 "Methodists", your ongoing harassment of my co-workers, your ongoing harassment of the folks at Superb.net, your ongoing harassment of Carla Schroder, your ongoing harassment of Bruce Byfield, and your ongoing harassment of this forum (just to mention a few examples among many, many others)...?

(By the way, Superb.net is waiting?not exactly patiently?for you to come through with an actual case number on this supposed complaint you've filed. I'm looking forward to seeing what contact information is attached to that "complaint", but I'll bet any amount of money it's completely bogus, if it exists at all.)

I'm not at all sure you're making an excellent case that you're actually the "victim" here.

Comment

• could it be?

have I been stalked and harassed by a badly written, deranged, text mangling perl BOT?

Surely nothing actually human could rant in this fashion, but I have seen hundreds of examples, directed at dozens of people he is threatening to sue. But curiously, he never sues anyone...

Comment

• Originally posted by Schlesianer View Post
              Hey, get those facts out of here!
              Easily done: there weren't any there to begin with. You want some facts? Why don't you start by identifying yourself rather than trotting out this silly assortment of sockpuppets? And why hide that Yahoo address, Mr. "Thylacinus Underscore Cynocephalus"? Are you ashamed of it? Concerned about what a search on it might turn up?

Why don't you tell us about your multi-year harassment of Charla Williams for having had the temerity to dump you?

You've been pulling precisely this sort of nonsense for close to two decades now.

In any case, I've got better things to do at the moment: having successfully concluded our participation in this year's Mobile World Congress, I'm going to go out with my co-workers for some paella, get some sleep, and explore Barcelona tomorrow.

You keep on shrieking incoherently. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

• every time grampa gets REALLY beaten by facts ...

he gets pissy, and...

he goes on a rant about what a nice lunch he is about to have.

every.single.time...

Lefty has more in common with Abe Simpson that he realizes.

Comment

• Ah, that sounds like an excellent plan! Make sure to go to Gaudi's cathedral, it's totally awesome. Paella, with lotsa fish and seafood, of course.

By the way, how do I write an emdash here?

Comment

• oh please, Lefty, don't leave us. sandALfoan and Schlesianer are acting so retarded, I am laughing my ass off.

But if you are in Barcelona - congratulation. Not a bad place at all. For a city in Spain

Comment

• Originally posted by yotambien View Post
                      Ah, that sounds like an excellent plan! Make sure to go to Gaudi's cathedral, it's totally awesome. Paella, with lotsa fish and seafood, of course.

By the way, how do I write an emdash here?
                      Yeah, La Sagrada Familia seems like a must-see, as does the Parc Guell. There's the Pavello Mies van der Rohe as well, which seems worth a visit.

I had a walk around the Montju?c Palace, which was quite impressive?Mobile World Congress is at the Fira Montju?c, as it happens.

I expect a lot of seafood: apparently the paella place in question is right down by the harbor.

You from the Barcelona area...?

As for the em-dash, I'm using a Mac, so I simply type shift-option-hyphen. &mdash; or &#x2014; work in HTML, but I'm not sure how to do one (outside of directly typing it) in whatever wiki-esque markup scheme is being used here, sorry... The decimal Unicode value is 8212, if that helps at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X