Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KDE Plasma 6.1 Beta Released With Wayland Explicit Sync, Input Capture Portal & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrbumpy409 View Post

In System Settings, go to Colors and Themes → Window Decorations, and change the border size from "Theme's default (No Window Borders)" to "Tiny Window Borders" or larger.​ You will now have rounded bottom corners as well. though the window border might not match content as perfectly this way depending on the window contents.
    It does not.
    ​​dataurl776285.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Firnefex View Post

It does not.
      ​​dataurl776285.jpg
      It shouldn't be that hard to implement. Deepin has this implemented (at least on V23) and that's based on Qt, too. And the corner rounding there works very well.

Comment

I'm waiting for VRR fixes, I don't think my setup currently works properly in that regard... (It's also kind of a "can't be arsed to dig deeper" bug so meh.)

FWIW, migration from Plasma 5 to 6 went fine for me! My daily driver ran Plasma 5 for a year or so when I updated it to Plasma 6 RC IIRC.

According to Manjaro Linux forums, there has been a selection of small-ish issues, but luckily showstoppers have been rare.

Comment

Working...
        X