Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steffo
    replied
    Will the screen sharing indicator on Wayland fixed in the future?

Leave a comment:

• salvaju29ro
    replied
    If it were to be as reliable and easy to use as Chrome's, I might seriously make the switch to Firefox

Leave a comment:

• treba
    replied
    Local translations are an awesome feature, I really appreciate the work on that. Hopefully other apps that are meant for offline usecases will pick it up!

Leave a comment:

• schmidtbag
    replied
    I've always appreciated this feature in Chrome, so it's good to see Firefox has it. I have to wonder though if the local/offline translation wasn't really because of privacy, but rather, not having the right (or desire) to integrate with a 3rd party web service. Reminds me of cars that use thin plastics or remove features for the sake of "weight savings" when it's really more about cost savings.

Leave a comment:

• Firefox 117 Available With Local Automated Translation Support

Phoronix: Firefox 117 Available With Local Automated Translation Support

The Firefox 117 release binaries are now available for download ahead of Mozilla's official announcement going out on Tuesday...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X