Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine-Staging 8.3 Released With Fix For MeshroomCL

Phoronix: Wine-Staging 8.3 Released With Fix For MeshroomCL

Building off Friday's release of Wine 8.3 is a new release of Wine-Staging, the experimental/testing blend of this software for enjoying Windows games and applications on Linux. Wine-Staging 8.3 carries more than 500 patches atop the upstream Wine code-base...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

In this wine after many years in my case bad day la runs (this app have if i remember good show c++ error)

and in other title case eracer in my case, infamous gamma change are fixed

Comment

I had no idea there was a CL version of Meshroom. I'd really like to check that out. It is a shame they only focused on Windows, though.

Comment

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
        I had no idea there was a CL version of Meshroom. I'd really like to check that out. It is a shame they only focused on Windows, though.
        Especially since the users benefitting the most from it are on Linux...

Comment

And in other things related with wine like d8vk

max payne 2 runs now (before appear some crashes - main menu)

and this appear (no dlls for now ) but maybe D7VK ????

Comment

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
            That would probably explain why it hasn't had a commit in over 2 years ....

Comment

Working...
            X