X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdedetrich View Post

Yeah for the distributions you cherry pick

Cool opinion bro
    Thanks for proving you have absolutely no arguments o of your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Artim View Post

Thanks for proving you have absolutely no arguments o of your own.
      Why should I waste my time arguing with someone who is clearly only posting their own opinion with no actual factual backing. When you crap shit like "Pop! OS is shit" you have already brought down the maturity to the level of a basement teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by ssokolow View Post

It's certainly grown a lot of new features (I host my stuff on Github), but I still see the KDE crew using Bugzilla features it lacks. (Does GitHub even have a proper needsinfo feature yet? I haven't seen anything that lets me pull up a list of pending info requests.)
        I don't know what you mean by feature (when you say needsinfo feature) but you can just make a label needsinfo and in github labels and be queried.

Comment

I don't know what you mean by feature (when you say needsinfo feature) but you can just make a label needsinfo and in github labels and be queried.
          Bugzilla has a needsinfo flag where you can mark a bug as "needsinfo from [username]" and not only will that show up on the issue, it'll trigger a special e-mail to the person who was needsinfo'd and that person can also see a badge in the top of every page showing their needsinfo count and clicking on it will take them to a list of things they're needsinfo'd on.

Replying to the bug will automatically un-needsinfo you unless you uncheck the "clear needsinfo" checkbox at the bottom of the form.

Comment

Why should I waste my time arguing with someone who is clearly only posting their own opinion with no actual factual backing. When you crap shit like "Pop! OS is shit" you have already brought down the maturity to the level of a basement teenager.
            Sure, because their Reddit is a total secret and nobody can just open it and look for themselves. So nobody could be able to notice that already every Kernel update brings huge problems with it. And clearly you have never used it yourself, otherwise you'd have noticed the errors. At least if you had an actually good distribution to compare with to notice the inexcusable state of it and don't come straight from Windows where you had to learn to live with even more problems.

Comment

Sure, because their Reddit is a total secret and nobody can just open it and look for themselves. So nobody could be able to notice that already every Kernel update brings huge problems with it. And clearly you have never used it yourself, otherwise you'd have noticed the errors. At least if you had an actually good distribution to compare with to notice the inexcusable state of it and don't come straight from Windows where you had to learn to live with even more problems.
              Weren't you banned from the subreddit for your toxic behavior and Reddit ban evasion? I see no complaints. In fact, these are the comments I see for the 6.1 kernel update that people are currently testing:

So far, all upgrades are working perfectly on my old MSI gaming laptop (GE62 6QD, Core i7-6700HQ, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M).
              R5-5600X 32 GB DDR4 ASUS Prime x570-P RX6700XT (asus) - went smooth.
              Rebooted, and anecdotally I'm getting better frame rates with a GTX 1660 Super using GE Proton on my potato i7 - 3770k, so I guess that's good.
              All updates on both a thinkpad x280 and my AMD 5600X/6700XT box, all smooth as butter. Very nice work on Pop store.
              Perhaps get an appointment for a therapist.
              Last edited by mmstick; 04 February 2023, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mmstick View Post

Weren't you banned from the subreddit for your toxic behavior and Reddit ban evasion? I see no complaints. In fact, these are the comments I see for the 6.1 kernel update that people are currently testing:

Perhaps get an appointment for a therapist.
                You banned me because you can't handle people telling the truth. I'm already very surprised that you think you need to pick on me while I'm far from the only one criticizing S76 on that whole ridiculous Cosmic DE trip while not working on actually more serious problems, alone in this thread. But it's typical for you, you are just a pathetic liar.

Sure, that Subreddit is filled to the brink with high praises, but coming from people who only know Windows that have used Pop for like half a day that's no surprise. I only used it for like half a year and had more problems with it than even on Windows. And yes, I did stop asking on that abomination of a "forum" for help as I learned you don't give a rats ass about your users.

PS: that "ban" is having absolutely zero effect. You might be oblivious to it, but Reddit is not at all keeping me from participating and actually helping people instead of just berating them as you love to do.

Comment

But it's typical for you, you are just a pathetic liar.

[...]

PS: that "ban" is having absolutely zero effect. You might be oblivious to it, but Reddit is not at all keeping me from participating and actually helping people instead of just berating them as you love to do.
                  I think you're demonstrating quite well by your behaviour that, between your two perspectives, mmstick's is probably the correct one. Maybe next time don't use words like "pathetic" and provide some links to examples if you want to call someone a liar and accuse them of a pattern of "berating".

Comment

Originally posted by ssokolow View Post

I think you're demonstrating quite well by your behaviour that, between your two perspectives, mmstick's is probably the correct one. Maybe next time don't use words like "pathetic" and provide some links to examples if you want to call someone a liar and accuse them of a pattern of "berating".
                    He already knows exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not here to proof anything to you. Just because he thought he needed to stop by and tell utter bs I'm definitely not going to give him any satisfaction.

Comment

He already knows exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not here to proof anything to you. Just because he thought he needed to stop by and tell utter bs I'm definitely not going to give him any satisfaction.
                      I've no desire to watch you have yet another mental breakdown because someone confronted you for your rude remarks and bad attitude. Do what you did in any other community and they'll be less lenient than I was to entertain your delusions and insults. Which for future record, was to call COSMIC "Rust crap", claimed that System76 developers don't know how to write code in C, and having a meltdown after being corrected that Pop does not distribute a modified version of apt.
                      Last edited by mmstick; 05 February 2023, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X