MPV Player 0.35.1 Released With Wayland & PipeWire Fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pWe00Iri3e7Z9lHOX2Qx View Post

Maybe Tumbleweed with your own repo in OBS (OpenSUSE Build Service) for your custom builds?
    I am very unfamiliar with suse outside of a couple of hours using it and debugging a specific application, so I will for sure jot this down

Comment

Originally posted by lumks View Post

I think you still need to be on the AUR. But for the lookup process you only need to show that you're trustworthy and can do work with packaging, conflict resolving and such stuff. Your PKGBUILDs/packages will for some time still be validated by a "senjor"-maintainer at least before they go to the repo.
      What's the proper path for this?
      I've been maintaining a few AUR packages for years and would like to have some pre-built for my users.
      Years ago I contacted some TU or devs about that for 1 package but never got a single reply.

Comment

Originally posted by geearf View Post

What's the proper path for this?
        Best way still is to join the IRC(#archlinux on libera.chat) and ask if there is any chance to become a maintainer. Tell them what you want to push to the repo, what you additionally can/want to maintain:And later on who you are (I'm sure they will ask :P)

Comment

Originally posted by lumks View Post

Best way still is to join the IRC(#archlinux on libera.chat) and ask if there is any chance to become a maintainer. Tell them what you want to push to the repo, what you additionally can/want to maintain:And later on who you are (I'm sure they will ask :P)
          Awesome, thank you!

Comment

gentlemen, is it possible to move the hotkey notification to another place on the screen? it is a certain line and not all lines.
            on the example of this line
            f1 show-text "audio-exclusive on" ; apply-profile "audio-exclusive on"

Comment

Working...
            X