A Lot Of Bug Fixing - Including For Wayland - Heading Into KDE Plasma 5.26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Lot Of Bug Fixing - Including For Wayland - Heading Into KDE Plasma 5.26

Phoronix: A Lot Of Bug Fixing - Including For Wayland - Heading Into KDE Plasma 5.26

Following last week's release of KDE Plasma 5.26 beta, KDE developers have turned their focus to bug-fixing ahead of next month's stable release...

https://www.phoronix.com/news/Plasma...More-Bug-Fixes

6uj0lu.jpg cycle repeats

Comment

Typo:

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
      - Fixing "the most common Plasma crash" that woukd happen when searching using KRunner.

Comment

Restored support under Plasma Wayland for dragging files to Firefox will now work.
        Is this saying they've now debugged what they'd previously re-implemented or is it a grammatical error?

Comment

Originally posted by ssokolow View Post

Is this saying they've now debugged what they'd previously re-implemented or is it a grammatical error?
          Previously worked
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that you get two " " by typing one " in Kate lately?! Is that a bug or a feature?! I tend to the former as I only need one at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by ms178 View Post
              Has anyone else noticed that you get two " " by typing one " in Kate lately?! Is that a bug or a feature?! I tend to the former as I only need one at a time.
              Not happening to me (openSUSE Tumbleweed).

Isn't it a kind of "auto-complete/completion" feature from some plugin? Spacemacs does it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ms178 View Post
                Feature. It's for code completion. You type one and your cursor is placed inside them. Took me a minute to get used to it and it still messes with me when I move their locations around without copy/paste.

It's located at Configure>Editing>General>Brackets

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post

Feature. It's for code completion. You type one and your cursor is placed inside them. Took me a minute to get used to it and it still messes with me when I move their locations around without copy/paste.

It's located at Configure>Editing>General>Brackets
                  Thanks a lot, that did the trick. And I would have thought that it was a bug, it turned out to be a feature.

Comment

I have a pretty annoying bug. When I lock my screen and step away for the night, the laptop won't wake up the next morning. However if I walk away for a few hours it still wakes up but the connected monitors are glitchy and take a minute to stabilize. I have chalked it up to running Arch on a MacBook Pro 15" 2017. I'll be switching to a Frame.Work soon

Edit: Gnome does not have this same problem

Comment

Working...
                    X