X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MartinN
    replied
    Originally posted by shmerl View Post
    I'm looking forward to that monitor turning off bug being fixed that hangs Qt applications in KWin Wayland session.
    if you're able to reproduce it, file a bug report.

Leave a comment:

• shmerl
    replied
    I'm looking forward to that monitor turning off bug being fixed that hangs Qt applications in KWin Wayland session.

Leave a comment:

• dekernel
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkCloud View Post
    I did not take it that way, they just pointed out some pitfalls with open source code. As a developer it might be easy to dismiss this claim, but a company's management may weigh things differently.
    100% agreement. So many times people don't realize that if you do include a 3rd party component and there is no support for that component then the weight falls right back onto you. The whole log4j fiasco is a perfect example of this.

Leave a comment:

• DarkCloud
    replied
    I did not take it that way, they just pointed out some pitfalls with open source code. As a developer it might be easy to dismiss this claim, but a company's management may weigh things differently.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Qt 5.15.4 LTS Release Now Available As Open-Source

Qt 5.15.4 LTS Release Now Available As Open-Source

Phoronix: Qt 5.15.4 LTS Release Now Available As Open-Source

Back in March marked the release of Qt 5.15.3 as open-source, one year after it was released to commercial customers of The Qt Company. Today a similar Qt 5.15.4 open-source release is now available, one year after its commercial release...

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pa....4-Open-Source
Working...
X