KDE Plasma Lands More Fixes, Theme Handling Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ResponseWriter View Post

Assuming the link works, it happens with this one but strangely not with a JPEG I first tried. Open image in Gwenview, press F11 or Ctrl+Shift+F. On my system (AMD 3700X + 6800 XT, FWIW) Gwenview briefly enters fullscreen then goes back to windowed mode within half a second.
    Still i couldnt reproduce same thing on my gwenview , it might be releated of the distro or system you were using ( like missing or old version of libraries )
    could you please run konsole and run gwenview with this command
    Code:
    QT_ASSUME_STDERR_HAS_CONSOLE=1 gwenview
    like this one and observe its output and let us know that is going on in its debug logs.

And i am glad that you are least solve your changing photos while zoomed in problem with shortcuts , i suggest you to create a bug report and ask for a common
    next / previous image shortcut for general for following versions.

Comment

Originally posted by usta View Post
      Still i couldnt reproduce same thing on my gwenview , it might be releated of the distro or system you were using ( like missing or old version of libraries )
      could you please run konsole and run gwenview with this command
      Code:
      QT_ASSUME_STDERR_HAS_CONSOLE=1 gwenview
      like this one and observe its output and let us know that is going on in its debug logs.
      In theory everything is up to date as Manjaro is rolling release based on Arch but sometimes they hold packages.

Code:
      [FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000]$ QT_ASSUME_STDERR_HAS_CONSOLE=1 gwenview ypo8xjj4jbm11.webp  [/COLOR]
      kf.i18n.kuit: "Unknown subcue ':whatsthis,' in UI marker in context {@info:whatsthis, %1 the action's text}."
      org.kde.kdegraphics.gwenview.lib: Unresolved mime type  "image/x-mng"
      org.kde.kdegraphics.gwenview.lib: Unresolved raw mime type  "image/x-samsung-srw"
      QWaylandShmBuffer: mmap failed (Invalid argument)
      QWaylandShmBuffer: mmap failed (Invalid argument)[/FONT]
      Last line appears each time I try to make it fullscreen.

And i am glad that you are least solve your changing photos while zoomed in problem with shortcuts , i suggest you to create a bug report and ask for a common
      next / previous image shortcut for general for following versions.
      I can do that. Maybe the , and . keys? They're also < and > so makes the most sense and don't appear to be used by anything else.

Thanks for looking into these.

Comment

Code:
        [FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000]$ QT_ASSUME_STDERR_HAS_CONSOLE=1 gwenview ypo8xjj4jbm11.webp [/COLOR]
        org.kde.kdegraphics.gwenview.lib: Unresolved mime type "image/x-mng"
        )[/FONT]
        i am also using manjaro , btw could you please install libpng , libmng and imagemagick so to get rid of that Unresolved mime type "image/x-mng"

Comment

i am also using manjaro , btw could you please install libpng , libmng and imagemagick so to get rid of that Unresolved mime type "image/x-mng"
          Only imagemagick was missing but still get the following after installing...

Code:
          org.kde.kdegraphics.gwenview.lib: Unresolved mime type  "image/x-mng"
          org.kde.kdegraphics.gwenview.lib: Unresolved raw mime type  "image/x-samsung-srw"

Comment

* battery status stopped showing on my laptop after updating to 5.24.3.
            Idem. Start with Plasma 5.23, battery indicator's on-and-off. Sometimes is show, another time, disabled (cannot accessed it at all).

Comment

Working...
            X