Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ireri View Post

This happens in LATAM too, btw.

I'm not going to say that Europeans or Americans are bad people, of course not, I do business and I'm friend with individuals from both, with real people. But governments are not as clean as they like to present themselves, the external policies of these governments are not ethical, and lead to a lot of deaths in targeted countries every year. In Latin America, the US provide weapons to crime, fund dissident groups, incite conflicts, etc. Again, I’m not talking about real people when I call Europe or US, I'm talking about the governments, the big wigs that take decisions in behalf and “in behalf” of the people, of course the big capital that support their backs too.

What is truly terrible is killing people, destroying their homes, denying them their human rights, with or without an invasion. What we are seeing today is something that should've not happened. Furthermore, the world could have avoided this scenario, and yes Putin is wrong because people is suffering so much.

But I'm 100% sure that Putin is not the only one that's wrong here. So let's glance at the big picture.

In year 89 when the wall fell, NATO promised to not expand to the east not even by a centimetre, but despite Russian cooperation with world order (iirc they even allowed occidental inspectors to supervise their nuclear programs), NATO broke their promise, in less than 30 years, NATO's limit advanced more than a thousand kilometres towards the east. Guess which was the next boundary?

NATO is not a commercial organization nor a peaceful group of any sort, is a damn military coalition, so whoever can not understand that the expansion of a military coalition is no joke, please go sit at the corner to reflect. Now, when Ukraine's president asks to be part of NATO, that can't be funny to Russia (nor China, btw). So yeah, that's either a very stupid move, or a very well paid one, It can't be anything else because it is so obvious what will the consequences be, I mean, I know it and I do art for a living, I don't even have a f degree, can't believe a president didn't know what asking that would mean, even if the invasion was already in course.

So Russia is wrong, but NATO is so wrong, too, and Ukraine is also wrong. None of them are victims, the victims here are only people, Ukrainians that lost their homes, their lives, and Russians that are being discriminated for circumstances outside their reach, Rumanians that will take in all those Ukrainians that fled, they are victims too.

So in behalf of humaneness, let's not boycott other people if not asked by each of our countries laws, stay neutral, do not take sides, they have their very complex circumstances, allow them to sort their mess on their own; but whatever you do, please do not send them weapons, that's stupid. Send them food instead, medical kits, anything that may help them stay fucking ALIVE and safe, ask your government to open your borders to them. That is what will really help.
    NATO is defensive coalition. It exists to defend from aggressor. It is against interest of dictator or those who benefit from the system to disallow free countries to be able to defend itself with support of coalition because somebody may choose to produce false accusations and chooses to grab territories.

It might sound a bit harsh, but sometimes there is no choice, but to apply sanctions that will suffer. Only after time of isolation something will change because exploiting everyone else will not work.

Comment

Thanks, man! Now compare the causes of death. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...red_in_Ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by ququk View Post
        NATO is defensive coalition.
        American propaganda. Why, then, are they placing their nuclear missiles close to the Russian border? So, then Russia can to place its nuclear missiles in Mexico? Imagine a situation that you have a neighbor who poops under your front door. This should definitely alert you and even annoy you. He may poop at his place, but he poops at your door. Therefore, you are just a hypocrite, calling NATO a defensive coalition.
        Last edited by h0tc0d3; 07 March 2022, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by h0tc0d3 View Post

American propaganda. Why, then, are they placing their nuclear missiles close to the Russian border? So, then Russia can to place its nuclear missiles in Mexico?
          Russia has nukes right? It is for deterrent purpose. Mexico wouldn't agree to your imaginary situation.

Comment

Thanks, man! Now compare the causes of death. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...red_in_Ukraine
            All dead journalists in Ukraine was in the period of the pro-Russian government.
            But apart from that, explain to me what it has to do with it? In a long post you criticized Western countries and their information, which is not perfect but is free, I responded to this. Here no one says that there are perfect countries, each country has its own problems, but this does not mean that they trigger wars. We all thought the Cold War was over and instead we discover that Russia feels threatened, despite the fact that neither the USA nor Europe have ever thought about wars, but obviously we were deluded.

Comment

Imagine a situation that you have a neighbor who poops under your front door. This should definitely alert you and even annoy you. He may poop at his place, but he poops at your door. Therefore, you are just a hypocrite, calling NATO a defensive coalition.
              I will not imagine a situation when I am a alpha male who terrorise my home and should be in prison. That's out of my imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by ququk View Post
                Russia has nukes right? It is for deterrent purpose. Mexico wouldn't agree to your imaginary situation.
                There is. You are being hypocritical again. We are considering the situation if Mexico would allow the placement.
                Let's continue the situation with the fact that your neighbor, despite your requests to poop at home, continues to poop under your door.
                You won't attack him with your fists? Will you endure this abuse?
                Now let's go back to 2007, when Russia asked everyone not to create tension on its borders, and asked to sign new security treaties for everyone in Europe.
                So in such a simple way it was proved that you are a hypocrite.

Comment

There is. You are being hypocritical again. We are considering the situation if Mexico would allow the placement.
                  Let's continue the situation with the fact that your neighbor, despite your requests to poop at home, continues to poop under your door.
                  You won't attack him with your fists? Will you endure this abuse?
                  Now let's go back to 2007, when Russia asked everyone not to create tension on its borders, and to sign new security treaties for everyone in Europe.
                  So in such a simple way it was proved that you are a hypocrite. You don't have to answer the questions, they were rhetorical questions.
                  I'm always trying not to be a hypocrite, you say your imaginary "again" without referring to anything. That's dishonest and creates false impression. i am not saint, i have clear values which I believe should be universal for everyone. I'm not saying gouverments are superb, but when they are starting to act against interest of citizens they should be out of office. It is not fully possible currently in Russia, but it should be.

I don't know what would happen in non existent situations. I don't even know what are you talking about? You really plan to attack NATO?
                  Last edited by ququk; 07 March 2022, 04:35 PM.

Comment

How about improvements to their license for open source projects?
                    And improvements for Vulkan, Wayland and video / audio hardware decoding ?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny3 View Post
                      How about improvements to their license for open source projects?
                      And improvements for Vulkan, Wayland and video / audio hardware decoding ?
                      It's hard to say, but our developers from large companies have already made a fork. And do not care about the license, Qt deceived the holders of commercial licenses and banned Russian developers. If Qt went for it, it undermined the trust of the entire open source community, and we need to develop our own fork. Microsoft only stopped sales in Russia and did not abandon its users, while Qt went further and blocked commercial license holders. This is a scam, nothing else. Their site opens, it's not blocked by the Russian government, users can't download qt and login to user area. This is not the first time that Qt has undermined the trust of the open source community. Qt was originally open source. The developer company went bankrupt, and all rights to Qt were transferred to another company. And this company decided to unilaterally change the license, and began to extort money from the open source community for using Qt. If I'm not mistaken, then the Google company was the main committer for qt and they used qt in their google earth desktop. At the same time, due to its complete openness of the license, gtk2 gained popularity dramatically. Qt changed owners for a long time, but could not make money. Then they decided to become open source again. Again, not with a transparent license agreement.
                      Last edited by h0tc0d3; 07 March 2022, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X