X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cl333r
    replied
    Originally posted by Aryma View Post
    why people refused to upgrade to qt6 and keep using qt5 instead when they start new project

i understand if project like KDE is too big to ported but new application is not that hard

Afaik Qt6 isn't present even in Ubuntu 21.10.
    I have a 2 Qt5 projects on github and moving to Qt6 is very low priority, if at all.

Leave a comment:

• bug77
    replied
    Originally posted by Aryma View Post
    why people refused to upgrade to qt6 and keep using qt5 instead when they start new project

i understand if project like KDE is too big to ported but new application is not that hard

Who refuses to upgrade? Do you have a project in mind?

Leave a comment:

• Aryma
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bug77
    replied
    Originally posted by er888kh View Post
    Is QML compiler going to be opensource? I thought it was going to be available only for commercial users.
    It's been confirmed before it will be opened up. Not sure when, though.

Leave a comment:

• er888kh
    replied
    Is QML compiler going to be opensource? I thought it was going to be available only for commercial users.

Leave a comment:

• Qt 6.3 Beta Published With Wayland Improvements, New Features

Phoronix: Qt 6.3 Beta Published With Wayland Improvements, New Features

Ahead of the planned release of Qt 6.3.0 next month, The Qt Company today has made available the first Qt 6.3 beta...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X