Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LibreOffice 7.3 Released With Better Interoperability For Microsoft Office Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no fix for scaling when used with Wayland on KDE. It doesn't matter how much it wants to be like Microsoft if it isn't usable.

Comment

Originally posted by MadeUpName View Post
      Still no fix for scaling when used with Wayland on KDE. It doesn't matter how much it wants to be like Microsoft if it isn't usable.
      In contrasts to Microsoft crap it runs natively on Linux and it's very useable, much more than MS Office ever will due to MS' ever present arrogance in always trying to force three user to do what MS suggests even if it's total bs because hey, programmers at MS always know better than the user. Not to mention the unuseable UI.

Comment

Sigh...I literally updated my Windows install of LibreOffice to 7.2 yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
          Sigh...I literally updated my Windows install of LibreOffice to 7.2 yesterday
          That's what's called progress.

Comment

It was fixed for 7.3.0. For it to work, LibreOffice must be built with Qt >= 5.14.

Comment

i saw a tweet about someone complaining high cpu usage of libreoffice, when the task manager (i don't know what it's called) clearly shows KDE file indexer that causing the high cpu usage.

Like please people, don't cause an innocent project a problem of other troblesome project. At least address the problem accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by cytomax55 View Post
                And here I am hoping some interesting info about 7.3 would be discussed
                Since hyperlinks can now be attached to shapes, I suppose the world has another nifty tool for phishing boomers with flashy buttons that say "click here to compile form".

Comment

Easiest way to get the latest Libreofficeis Flatpak.

Don't start messing around with deb and rpm when there is no meaningful difference in performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Artim View Post

That's what's called progress.
                    True

Comment

Originally posted by nado View Post
                      Easiest way to get the latest Libreofficeis Flatpak.

Don't start messing around with deb and rpm when there is no meaningful difference in performance.
                      There is a tremendous amount of difference at starting times!

Comment

Working...
                      X