Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIMP 2.10.30 Released With Better Adobe PSD Support, Improved Portals Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amano View Post

That list was updated from 2014 to 2018 an I guess that it doesn't reflect the state of (soon) 2022.
    It's quite accurate actually. Unless I'm missing something, no other filters have been ported to GEGL since 2018. Not that many left, not that many interesting/useful enough to be ported.

Originally posted by topolinik View Post

Nah, watching what the recent trend is about version numbering, the next version will likely be gimp 31 ( > 2.10.30)
    2.10.31 will be internal version for the development period (builds from git). Actual release will be 2.10.32.

Comment

Also in the news nuclear fusion is just around the corner, so that's another 30 years away then for cheap green electricity to power GIMP 3 on my PC.

Comment

Originally posted by prokoudine View Post
        2.10.31 will be internal version for the development period (builds from git). Actual release will be 2.10.32.
        Sorry to say that, but I actually meant gimp 31.0.0 (yeah, hilarious) after those silly numbering schemes we had with xorg jumping from 1.20.x to 21 and gnome from 3.38.x to 40

Comment

Originally posted by topolinik View Post
          Sorry to say that, but I actually meant gimp 31.0.0 (yeah, hilarious) after those silly numbering schemes we had with xorg jumping from 1.20.x to 21 and gnome from 3.38.x to 40
          Ah, I didn't quite catch the joke indeed, sorry

Comment

Working...
          X