Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenShot 2.6.1 Released For This Open-Source Video Editor

Phoronix: OpenShot 2.6.1 Released For This Open-Source Video Editor

Released in August was the big OpenShot 2.6 video editor update while this weekend has been succeeded by its first point release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by aht0 View Post
      Is it any good?
      It works. If that's what you're asking, even though I prefer Avidemux.

Comment

a) Asking somebody who has already tried, is faster.
        b) Being no expert with such software, "other opinions" also could be more telling than fiddling with it myself clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Frett View Post

It works. If that's what you're asking, even though I prefer Avidemux.
          AppImage Manager pukes when I try to run Avidemux. I will have to google around and see what the problem is.

Runs fine as standalone, but when running in integration mode AppImage says "Failed to register Appimage in system via libappimage"

I like Open Shot because I can choose which API to render with, VAAPI, NVENC or just CPU.

Comment

Originally posted by edwaleni View Post

AppImage Manager pukes when I try to run Avidemux. I will have to google around and see what the problem is.

Runs fine as standalone, but when running in integration mode AppImage says "Failed to register Appimage in system via libappimage"

I like Open Shot because I can choose which API to render with, VAAPI, NVENC or just CPU.

Comment

Working...
            X