Chrome 93 Released With WebOTP Cross-Device Support, CSS Module Scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome 93 Released With WebOTP Cross-Device Support, CSS Module Scripts

Phoronix: Chrome 93 Released With WebOTP Cross-Device Support, CSS Module Scripts

Google is shipping Chrome 93 today as the latest stable version of their web browser...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Oh, yes! More non-standard features, please!

Comment

OTP? Outlaw Techno Psychobitch?!? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRbY3TMUcgQ

Comment

Originally posted by lamka02sk View Post
        Oh, yes! More non-standard features, please!
        they are literally killing the competition with these anti-features.

Comment

I hate that I sometimes have to open sites in Chromium to get them to work properly. In modern times you wouldn't think crap like that could still fly but here we are. Chrome is the new IE.

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
            Chrome 93 also removes 3DES support from TLS given security issues, CSS accent-color property, CSS Module Scripts support for allowing developers to load CSS into a component definition that works with other module types, and a number of other low-level improvements.
            Aw, that's too bad. It's a shame that they have removed CSS accent-colour property, CSS Module Scripts support, and a number of other low-level improvements. Here I thought this release was going to ADD those features. Thanks for the heads-up Michael.

Comment

It also supports prefers-color-scheme = dark CSS Michael...

Comment

Chrome? Who cares? If I wanted spying browser I'd install Windows.
                What's next? News about another version of safari?

Comment

Originally posted by evasb View Post

they are literally killing the competition with these anti-features.
                  Leaving aside how useful or needed these new features really are, I think the bigger problem is the inability of the remaining competition (Firefox + Safari) to keep up even with the standardized features.

Comment

.AVIF images are supported by default in v93

Comment

Working...
                    X