Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wine 6.16 Released With Better HiDPI Theming, Initial HID-Based Joystick Backend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brisse View Post

Hey, you're right! The properly rendered screenshot I posted above was from lutris-wine 6.10. I checked the Debian packaged Wine 5.0 now and it has the broken logo as seen above.

Edit: I'm on Debian testing with gnome-shell 40.2-1 from Debian experimental running a Wayland session.
    I can t reproduce the issue with Wine on Debian 11, nor on Debian Unstable. The only thing that comes to mind is an XWayland bug, given that both you and uid313 use Wayland, while I use X11 and can't reproduce the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

I can t reproduce the issue with Wine on Debian 11, nor on Debian Unstable. The only thing that comes to mind is an XWayland bug, given that both you and uid313 use Wayland, while I use X11 and can't reproduce the issue.
      I am on Xorg and have the same problem

Comment

Just checked: Wine 6.15 using X11 on Debian unstable and I can't reproduce: it's looking fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

Tried logging in to an x.org session just now and the issue is still there. Looks identical to what we saw on Wayland.

Comment

Originally posted by intelfx View Post

What about better Wayland support?
            If you use Fedora, you can try out the new collabora made wayland driver wine here: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/co.../wine-wayland/

I can not complain, it works very well.

Comment

Working...
            X