Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latte Dock 0.10 Released

Phoronix: Latte Dock 0.10 Released

It's been two years already since Latte Dock 0.9 was released while finally Latte Dock 0.10 is ready to officially meet the world this weekend...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Guess no 1.0....

I am not being serious.
    Last edited by tildearrow; 07 August 2021, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
      Guess no 1.0....
      It is when you're dyslexic

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
        Guess no 1.0....
        There are also many bug fixes and other improvements -- more than two thousand commits since Latte Dock 0.9.
        I mean, come on. 2000 commits..... previous version was 0.9.... either shit or get off the pot

Comment

Great news, looking forward to trying it out... and for people questioning the version naming... the reason it is 0.10 is that is what the project owner wanted to name it. Here's an idea, if you don't like it, create your own project and then you can choose your own naming convention. Geez...

Comment

Calling your years old product 0.x means that not even the main developer recommends it for any actual use.

Comment

Great, just what the linux DE world needs, yet another ugly dysfunctional macOS clone. As if there aren't dozens of them now.

Comment

Originally posted by curfew View Post
                Calling your years old product 0.x means that not even the main developer recommends it for any actual use.
                It's just a number.

Comment

Now works good with wayland?
                  Always crash to me in wayland session

Comment

Originally posted by Ironmask View Post
                    Great, just what the linux DE world needs, yet another ugly dysfunctional macOS clone. As if there aren't dozens of them now.
                    You're wrong. Latte is one of the best docks out there and only one that is built specifically for KDE Plama. It's also rock solid, flexible and very linuxy in terms of customizability. MacOS' dock has only a fraction of possibilities of Latte.
                    Also many people (including me) do like the concept of having a dock for convenient app navigation and I don't understand spurning the idea itself, if that's what you meant.

Comment

Working...
                    X