Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine 6.12 Released With More PE Conversion, New Themes

Phoronix: Wine 6.12 Released With More PE Conversion, New Themes

In celebrating the US holiday weekend, Wine 6.12 has arrived for popping in enjoying the latest Windows games and applications on Linux...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Don't know, but for me looking the themes "blue" and "classic blue" not like blue, but more like white,
    What do I missing?

Sorry that I link to an other side for screenshots of it, which I have created, but if I include them here there come a dialog window with "You are not authorized to create or remove attachments."

Comment

And for comparison here are the themes of ReactOS used in WINE

Comment

what's this PE conversion thing?

Comment

Originally posted by yoshi314 View Post
          what's this PE conversion thing?
          Wine used to have its system DLL code in .so files. There would be e.g. a user32.dll stub, but the actual code would be in user32.dll.so and now full versions of the DLL files are being added. I believe it's to help with anticheat systems that verify that the contents of the DLL in memory match the contents of the DLL on disk.

Comment

Any support for GTK Adwaita theme? Any support for Windows 10 or 11 theme?

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
              Any support for GTK Adwaita theme? Any support for Windows 10 or 11 theme?
              Wine Staging has a "Use GTK3 theme' option (it doesn't always work though).

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

Wine Staging has a "Use GTK3 theme' option (it doesn't always work though).
                That option has been disabled (greyed out) since a few versions ago. There's a bug report about it on Wine's bug tracker.

Comment

Originally posted by theuserbl View Post
                  And for comparison here are the themes of ReactOS used in WINE

Where did you download the ReactOS themes?

Comment

Sadly they still haven't implemented scrollbars theming after all these years and it looks kinda meh. :-(

Comment

Working...
                    X