No announcement yet.

PipeWire 0.3.31 Released With Better JACK Support, More Crash Fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just waiting for the echo cancellation module before switching to pipewire.

Comment

Originally posted by rabcor View Post
      I am just waiting for the echo cancellation module before switching to pipewire.
      Mirror of the PipeWire repository (see https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/) - File not found · PipeWire/pipewire

rabcor yes there is a early implementation. How to use it is critically missing documentation. Cancellation modes are still kind of limited.

Comment

Originally posted by oiaohm View Post

Mirror of the PipeWire repository (see https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/) - File not found · PipeWire/pipewire

rabcor yes there is a early implementation. How to use it is critically missing documentation. Cancellation modes are still kind of limited.
        interesting, well, I can wait a bit longer, good to see it's being worked on

Comment

Originally posted by jo-erlend View Post

I have a Zoom H6 recorder, which has multiple inputs and I've tried to use it with Audacity, but only got one input. Do you think this might solve that? That would be so very cool! You really got my pulse going now.
          Sorry for very delayed replay, I didn't noticed notification. I think that PipeWire may solve this issue, because my SSL2+ (it's class compliant device, so I don't need dedicated drivers) works great with PipeWire (2 mic / 2 line in inputs), but never worked fine with Audacity + PulseAudio.

Comment

Originally posted by nadro View Post
            Sorry for very delayed replay, I didn't noticed notification. I think that PipeWire may solve this issue, because my SSL2+ (it's class compliant device, so I don't need dedicated drivers) works great with PipeWire (2 mic / 2 line in inputs), but never worked fine with Audacity + PulseAudio.
            Thanks for your reply! I'm very much looking forward to testing this now.

Comment

Working...
            X