Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KDE Will Reflow Text In Konsole On Window Resizing, Kirigami Icons Now Use Less RAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE Will Reflow Text In Konsole On Window Resizing, Kirigami Icons Now Use Less RAM

Phoronix: KDE Will Reflow Text In Konsole On Window Resizing, Kirigami Icons Now Use Less RAM

KDE developers have remained very busy in the new year working to improve their open-source desktop stack...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...w-Konsole-Text

Great! Text reflow was the only missing feature for me on Konsole. I can safely say that I have all my needs satisfied now
    Thanks you, KDE devs!

Comment

And one more thing: Recent kwin git-master finally replaced kwin-lowlatency for me, proper vsync and low latency on both Xorg and Wayland.

Comment

Ark multi-threaded [de-]compression? Gonna be a killer feature...

Comment

Originally posted by smartalgorithm View Post
          Ark multi-threaded [de-]compression? Gonna be a killer feature...
          That's been working for a long time already when compressing as 7-Zip archives (and likely others).
          Last edited by aufkrawall; 16 January 2021, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aufkrawall View Post
            That's been working for a long time already when compressing as 7-Zip archives (and likely others).
            maybe didn't notice that because was using zip archives mostly... but still that's a nice thing!

Comment

And what about the bug in where bold intense colors do not work anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by przmk View Post
                Great! Text reflow was the only missing feature for me on Konsole. I can safely say that I have all my needs satisfied now
                Thanks you, KDE devs!
                I didn't really miss the feature, but hey, this is KDE. The more options, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by bug77 View Post

I didn't really miss the feature, but hey, this is KDE. The more options, the better.
                  Uh, I'd miss it. But then I'm not using KDE, so I didn't notice it wasn't available there. I'm sure many people will like it!

Comment

Wow, konsole didn't support text reflow until now?

Comment

Working...
                    X