Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cl333r View Post

I won't find it, but here's an issue:
    Create a blank Calc .ods file, open styles.xml and at the bottom you'll find:
    PHP Code:
    <style:region-right>
    <
    text><text:date style:data-style-name="N2" text:date-value="2020-10-23">00/00/0000</text:date>, <text:time>00:00:00</text:time></text>
    </
    style:region-right
    The problem: style "N2" isn't defined anywhere.
    This? https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/....cgi?id=115588

BTW. I found the issue and fixed it

Comment

Originally posted by quikee View Post

This? https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/....cgi?id=115588

BTW. I found the issue and fixed it
      I'm confused as I don't understand your motivation for fixing the bug. And yeah it seems to be the one.

Comment

Any examples?
        When you have a boolean type cell, the value attribute will be saved as an integer even though only "true" and "false" are valid.

Also when you save an ODS file, it'll save with the OpenDocument XMLNS 1.0 even when the version attribute is usually 1.3.
        Last edited by microcode; 25 October 2020, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by microcode View Post

When you have a boolean type cell, the value attribute will be saved as an integer even though only "true" and "false" are valid.

Also when you save an ODS file, it'll save with the OpenDocument XMLNS 1.0 even when the version attribute is usually 1.3.
          I have LO (version 7) from Kubuntu 20.10 and it saves a boolean: I created a blank .ods file, set the type of the cell as boolean and wrote "true" in it, the result:
          PHP Code:
          <table:table-cell office:value-type="boolean" office:boolean-value="true" calcext:value-type="boolean"><text:p>TRUE</text:p></table:table-cell
          Did the same thing to another cell but wrote "1", the result is a number value:
          PHP Code:
          <table:table-cell office:value-type="float" office:value="1" calcext:value-type="float"><text:p>1</text:p></table:table-cell
          So I can't replicate this.

I'm not sure I understand this.
          I assume 1.3 as in office:version="1.3" from the top tag of content.xml or styles.xml, these mention not only 1.0 but also 1.1 and 1.2 (again, if I properly understand the matter), for example:
          PHP Code:
          xmlns:of="urn:oasis:names:tc:opendocument:xmlns:of:1.2" 

Comment

So I can't replicate this.
            Yeah sometimes it doesn't trigger, let me see if I can pull up the sheet where I found this error.

Comment

Working...
            X