• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morty
    replied
    Originally posted by lano1106 View Post
    Is KTextEditor the same as Kate?
    No. KTextEditor is only the part of Kate showing the text you edit. It's also used in KWrite and KDevelop, and probably in some other applications using an text editor widget.

Leave a comment:

• lano1106
    replied
    Is KTextEditor the same as Kate?

Leave a comment:

• geearf
    replied
    Originally posted by skeetre View Post
    Does anyone here use kdeconnect? I've been trying to get it to work on a Linux From Scratch build for a while. I had it temporarily work where I could receive messages, but couldn't send any. Now when I try to pair, it crashes the app. I was using 5.73.0 and plasma5 5.19.5. I'll try building with 5.74.0 to see what happens.
    It does work fine on a Linux mint install (that uses much older versions of both)
    I use a package from my distro, Arch, but I think at some point I had to compile it myself.

Leave a comment:

• hax0r
    replied
    Originally posted by andreduartesp View Post

You are mixing Frameworks release with Plasma release, this fix will be in Plasma 5.20, scheduled for release tomorrow (10-13-2020), not at Frameworks.
    Thank you for clarifying.

Leave a comment:

• geearf
    replied
    Originally posted by skeetre View Post
    Does anyone here use kdeconnect? I've been trying to get it to work on a Linux From Scratch build for a while. I had it temporarily work where I could receive messages, but couldn't send any. Now when I try to pair, it crashes the app. I was using 5.73.0 and plasma5 5.19.5. I'll try building with 5.74.0 to see what happens.
    It does work fine on a Linux mint install (that uses much older versions of both)
    Yeah I've been using it since the beginning, it's great!
    My only issue lately has been my phone somehow not always being connecting to KDEconnect, and having to start the app is not great if I don't know where the phone is..

Leave a comment:

• andreduartesp
    replied
    Originally posted by hax0r View Post
    You are mixing Frameworks release with Plasma release, this fix will be in Plasma 5.20, scheduled for release tomorrow (10-13-2020), not at Frameworks.

Leave a comment:

• hax0r
    replied
    Originally posted by andreduartesp View Post

This post is about a new release of KDE frameworks, the collection of libs written atop of Qt from KDE community. This issue you are talking about is related to Plasma, a different project from the KDE community.
    To my knowledge the bug resides in https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/plasma-framework/ and looking at the commits it has been fixed around Aug 31 and should have landed in 5.74.0 release

This MR does a lot, but I've separated things into different commits. Add private/ButtonContent.qml for PC3 Buttons and ToolButtons

Leave a comment:

• Trevelyan
    replied
    Why does anyone think posting about bugs they’ve encountered here will result in anything. Post a bug report, and if there is a bug report please provide a link when discussing it.

Leave a comment:

• andreduartesp
    replied
    Originally posted by hax0r View Post
    I'm hoping Global Menu Padding Bug has been fixed with this release.

This post is about a new release of KDE frameworks, the collection of libs written atop of Qt from KDE community. This issue you are talking about is related to Plasma, a different project from the KDE community.

Leave a comment:

• hax0r
    replied
    I'm hoping Global Menu Padding Bug has been fixed with this release.

Last edited by hax0r; 12 September 2020, 04:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X