X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Originally posted by danmcgrew View Post
    There are two kinds of sociopaths: those who talk ALL the time, and those who don't.
    And we are both the first kind, it seems.

Hello, esteemed colleague.

"I well understand the honourable gentleman's desire to speak on...he needs the practice badly."--Sir Winston Churchill.

Leave a comment:

• danmcgrew
    replied
    Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
    Or I'm just playing with you
    There are two kinds of sociopaths: those who talk ALL the time, and those who don't.

"I well understand the honourable gentleman's desire to speak on...he needs the practice badly."--Sir Winston Churchill.

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Originally posted by danmcgrew
    if you have to brag about either of the two, you have neither.
    Or I'm just playing with you

Leave a comment:

• xeekei
    replied
    I agree with Danny-boy, here. They should do something productive instead, like writing a bunch of useless comments on this forum, and then come back and actually read and respond to the replies. Like the absolute winners that we all are!

Anyway, for some reason the Arch LO package has not been updated to 7.0.

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Nothing AT ALL to do, huh, "Premium Supporter"?
    Yeah, it's one of the perks of being rich

Leave a comment:

• danmcgrew
    replied
    Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
    He is confirming the analysis of a "Premium supporter", that's an important thing. Premium Supporters like to get feedback like that, and they are paying customers.
    Nothing AT ALL to do, huh, "Premium Supporter"?

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Nothing productive to do, huh, "honorary editor"?
    He is confirming the analysis of a "Premium supporter", that's an important thing. Premium Supporters like to get feedback like that, and they are paying customers.

Leave a comment:

• danmcgrew
    replied
    Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

Yep, he has a passion for hatred and conflict. One tiny mistake and we are all victims.
    Nothing productive to do, huh, "honorary editor"?

Leave a comment:

• Vistaus
    replied
    Originally posted by krOoze View Post
    Is 420k supposed to be a lot of downloads? I have no way to compare the number to anything, but assuming everyone needs a free office pack I would think it should be at least 10mil or something.
    A lot of people are still using MS Office in Windows (and a smaller group on macOS), so not "everyone" needs this. And even within the free software crowd, there are also quite a lot of people that wait for the first 'service pack' update (i.e. 7.0.1) to not become victims of 'first release bugs'.

Leave a comment:

• krOoze
    replied
    Is 420k supposed to be a lot of downloads? I have no way to compare the number to anything, but assuming everyone needs a free office pack I would think it should be at least 10mil or something.

I mean, e.g. MinGW has 1.5 mil. downloads per week on sourceforge, and it is niche use and not even updated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X