KDE Developers Beating The Summer Heat By Fixing Up Recent Regressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post

I clearly didn't know that until you pointed it out with a link and I started going down the line and seeing stuff versus seeing the few meta packages left over in Synaptic after installing the Neon sources.list file.

Rockin means for a user/person/place/thing using something the slashie likes. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't SJW if you don't know the term.

FWIW, this is both a "point at then and laugh" for both Ubuntu's versioning and my in-depth analysis skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny3 View Post

What virtual keyboard ?
      I haven't seen one even on X11 even though Kubuntu is bragging in its installer about Accessibility.
      I meant the qt5-virtualkeyboard (Arch Linux package name). As soon as this is installed, it should be usable in SDDM and Plasma. It worked on Plasma Wayland before, but now it regressed. I don't know if it is supposed to work in Plasma X11, I've never tried that.

Comment

Originally posted by R41N3R View Post

I meant the qt5-virtualkeyboard (Arch Linux package name). As soon as this is installed, it should be usable in SDDM and Plasma. It worked on Plasma Wayland before, but now it regressed. I don't know if it is supposed to work in Plasma X11, I've never tried that.
        I heard before about this package, but for some reason is not available to install on Kubuntu.
        And in any case I need a virtual keyboard inside the session, outside on the login screen I think it already works, but I don't find much need for it there.

Comment

Working...
        X